Tuesday, May 31, 2005

JOhnNy HunNNy

hello.. had a friend..
well we're still friends. his name is johnny.. JOhnny my hunny. back in school when we were classmates. he was a funny nerd and i was, well, me. didnt expect me to be roaming with nerd now didja? but johnny was different. johnny was johnny. if u knew johnny.. u'd think that nerds are cool. u dun have to be cool to be great. johnny was great. he was funny sweet and everything else.
we'd joke in class with missy wongebaba. lol. there was this one time, i shoved a pic of myself into his wallet. i made him swore that he'd have the pic forever. well he still does. for a hell two long years plus. well he says he still does. didnt know of another man as sweet. except MARK but he's a god.. that's different. Johnny is a friend. we chat yesterday. he reminded me of something i forgot, so embarassing. there was this one time when johnny decided to be funny and then johnny tugged on my bra strap. for jokes sake.. nothing sexual. i hope. (0_o) gulp!
Guess what i did? I made a sharp turn around and slapped his face. Yep. Jus like in the dramas where the fierce heroine would. well.. i was fierce but not a heroine. Whoa! Johnny said he can still feel it. Johnny Johnny Johnny. I was hard-hearted enuff not to apologise to him for it. but i did yesterday. didnt i johnny?
Lol.. he'd say "No! No! No! You stay where you. DOn't come near me!" to me and fadhila everytime we come close to pinch him or tease him. Haha. Those were the good old days. Ain't it Johnny Hunny?
Well JOhnny has changed now. no more mr-bully-me-and-i'll-do-nothing, but someone more confident and hell more stylish than before! Whoohoo.. there's plenty more with Johnny if u ask me. Sitting in skeleton warrior's class together sometimes studying, sometimes well.. we laugh. in between classes we'd crack out with laughter together with sick-lame but funny jokes. we're intellectually crazy man. johnny my man. johnny is the man. uSed to order johnny around so much i was like a queen. sending Johnny to the canteen from the 4th floor to get me a drink or something. Bad me bullying poor Johnny. But That aint the Johnny now. oh.. i'm telling u. U mess around with Johnny.. "SOMEBODY'IS GOING TO GET HURT REAL BAD! SOMEBODY. I'M NOT GOING TO SAY WHO. BUT SOMEBODY." Haha. remember that johnny?
okok that's all about johnny. Johnny my man.

OK. thats all. Oh btw.. johnny,
For every JOHNNY that is highlighted, is an apology from me for all those times i was nasty to you pal... forgive my rudeness and impulsive ness. (^_^'''') ok?
friends forever.

Prof Khad.
MBBS PhD In Bitchiology.
University of Gotham City.

No comments: