Monday, May 23, 2005

his the one

I'll tell you why i'm happier alone..

i'm not single becos i chose to be..
i'm not alone for no reason..
i'm not perfectionist. i'm not materialistic(not exactly)
but i am used to getting the best in everything..
how can i let my boyfriend be an exception?
you make my heart race even when ure not around
i smile like a child in his mother's arms when i look at you.
such tranquility, such insanity.. all at the same time.
how can it be?then again, how can it NOT be.. It's you. Of course it can be.
everytime a good boy comes along, impresses me.
then went i finally tot he was, im reminded of your existance.
of the times u made me smile like i was in fairytale land.
of the times u made millions of butterflies flutter like wild in my stomach.
of all those times u made me shy away from my screen..
every single time i try, i will remember you.
i will remember all those things.
i will always remember tht there is a perfect man.
he just isnt here.. yet. isnt here yet.


KHad.
TO him who makes me smile whenever he signs in.. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will make you smile my love i will be the sun in your darkness i will be your shoulder to cry on when you need it but most of all i will always be there for you my love and i will always love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx