Monday, May 03, 2010

Tell me something darling....


I love you. We're officially living together now and despite all the fights we have, i still want to stay with you. You're the last thing that I wish to see before i go to sleep and the first thing i want to look at when i roll over in bed in the morning. You're a Mystery Gift Box, worth way too much but all worth it. Time and time again, you always manage to outdo me. You must feel so misunderstood when all you ever wanted to do was please me. Believe me darling, you do. In more ways than one.
I've asked for this my entire life as a dreamy and lost teenager. A man who knows how to make smile and who knows where to touch. Not only physically but spiritually as well. Our first trip to Bali was amazing. Then there was KL... you managed that all on your own. When you made France happen, I knew i wanted to be with you no matter what. Even if you didn't ask me to marry you. I'd still stick with you all the way.

France was amazing, it was magical and I'm not talking about disneyland. I don't know what it is exactly but with the beautiful view, the coldness, the clear blue skies and the castle, I just fell more in love with you. You drive me crazy, you make me wanna punch you when you humiliate me, you make me wanna cry when you yell at me but i still love you. god knows why but I honestly do. Nothing in the world will change my mind.
I am so very proud of you Pierre. I really am. You accept me for who I am, flaws, fats and all. You took me in when i had nowhere to go and you taught me so much about life that i was oblivious about. You tore down the armor that was built to shelter me and you replaced it with your arms that protected and strengthened me. I can always count on you to be there for the laughter AND at the same time feel secure enough to trust you to be there when there is pain. =D
if ever i made you feel bad, i am very sorry.
I will love you to my very best and beyond. Love you darling.
Sid

No comments: