Sunday, January 03, 2010

2010- Just A few More Months


Lately...

-the one place that i can write and strangers would read my blog..
can i tell you something? "Happy Birthday To Pierre BTW."
This is my first entry after so many months maybe close to a year. I've made my choices now the ripple effects are starting to appear. Firstly, my family has been better now.. just the immediate ones. then there are those few who can't keep their noses out of other people's business.. some that are just plain backstabbing and two-faced. Otherwise, mom and dad have been swell and supportive of my choices. Love you Dad, Love you Mom. even my brothers are cool now.
It's finally 2010 and I'm moving away next year. It's very exciting for me, although honestly, it does not come without fear and uncertainty. Have to take IELTS, get married, change my passport. settle career, somewhere to stay. Need someone to believe in me. rather than press me and yell at me which won't get me anywhere. It's not helping.
2009 was great. don't feel like writing in now.. sorry will update again later. ciao!

No comments: