Sunday, April 20, 2008

Salut!


hello again.. been eons since i last visited or posted an entry. almost forgot about this darn blog


1- life. has been a rollercoaster ride. which is excellent and exactly the way i like it.

keeps me entertained and the adrenaline rush. wow. u cant possibly imagine it. climax period has been almost the entire of april. but trust me the plunge into abyss will come soon. i know it will. so towards this end im just preparing and bracing myself for it. so while it lasts ladies and gentleman, im gonna make it worth while.


"this is springtime of my youth. and someday when im older, i will have stories to share at the rehab center with all my friends."


2- love. its been like that, will stay like that. i will not change a thing about it, its something permanent. its a global issue ladies and gentleman.


3- work sucks. althou im on leave right now. i dread going back to work. but so far it has been tolerable. the work environment is. i need to brush up and pay attention to my work a bit more i guess. i can do it and i will.


4- current updates on me?

HAVENT I BEEN TELLING YOU?? lol. planning a HAWKSTARZ reunion on 2nd May 6pm.


ciao! see ya when i see ya!

Khad.

No comments: