Monday, February 13, 2006



Hello.
Weekend’s over and back at school. I was ill this past couple of weeks. Went to the doctor twice in one week. First it was the flu then the rashes, which lasted for 4 darn days. Just a few nights ago, I had a bad muscle-ache. A very bad one. I couldn’t sleep at all. Tossing and turning, tossing and turning. Tried all possible positions to sleep but nope, couldn’t get any at all. It was horrid and restless. Even breathing was a problem. I got so scared. I went out to the balcony at 0200 to do squats and push-up. Then I sat down for a while before going back into my room. Started counting my pulse at different areas and kept on going until my eyes fell tired. I slept with the light on until dawn. Feeling better already.. thank god.
Anyway, I went to IMM yesterday and got me self a few things and some for asmah. Went with her. We ate at LJS before taking a cab home. Can you believe it? The cab fare was S$14.30! So expensive. But we couldn’t help it. I was rushing for prayer time. Made it just in time. Haha! I started watching NARUTO a couple of weeks back and now I’m hooked to it. I had nick burn a few episodes.
THANKS NICK! =)
So I guess that’s the update for now. Jya Matta Ne!

No comments: