Saturday, August 21, 2004

::AfterMath::

Hello..17 and 1 day..

Feels happy..feel refresh.dunno wad to say..currently talking to Jason on the phone..hang up olredy..anyway..yesterday was a blast..frens came to NYP and had a lil lunch together. JUst Jas, Kumar & Me..Malia was not feeling well lah dei...thts y she wasnt there. My frens gave me some really cool stuff..Sally gave some really expensive stuff.. then shikin gave me this really cool small..wallet card..nenek brought me a new discman, gramps bought a snowbeanie whale..an Oral B giggling toothbrush and a jewelery box. asmah gave me a winnie the pooh baby doll and a small piglet keychain. VERY CUTE...CT, my sweetest, gave me a perfume bottle... HOW VERY SWEET OF THEM... i was so happy i almost felt guilty.. i miss achik very much yesterday night...i cried..because her children did exactly what she did. They nve forgot..they were there..i felt her there with me..she was around smiling with me.. i had to kiss her children..i love them with all my heart as well as my grampies of course..love them to death.. will never break them..

LOvE yOu GuYs LoadS YahZ..ThaNx TO aLL ThT has MaDe My BdAe YsTeRdaE..

Khad.


No comments: