Wednesday, July 28, 2004

*Uncertainty*
What is this uncertainty that creeps over me...
It envelops my feelings and mind.
It breaks light into my world,
It overrides the shadows of Goth that bind
This uncertainty scares the living out of me,
I'm smiling and laughing,that is not good.
It's the people arnd me, it's all their fault
Pardon me, I do mean to be rude.
 
Oh dear...OMG!! Hide Khad Hide!!
 
Shhh...Love iS here.. It Shouldn't find me!!
You have no idea what it has done to me..
It brings the worst out of me..
It turns me into a lovely person...
People will love me, they will like me..
That is not good mon amour...
When I'm loved and when i love..
I get hurt, people i love get hurt..and they walk out on me..
They leave..
 
They come, they tried, they loved and then they leave..
Ironic isn't it? Don't you usually love and LIVE?
Not for me it isnt'..i cried so many times,
Crying could be on commmand..i could be sad actress..
Loving is so cruel that i'm afraid to go thru it again..
So when it taps on my window i hide,
Like a demented person i run and crawl away in fear..
But of what I'm Uncertain of..
It is this uncertainty that has ruined my life..
THE UNCERTAINTY FEAR...
 

No comments: