Sunday, July 25, 2004

-=[My Tortured & Unanswered Soul]=-

-=[My Tortured & Unanswered Soul]=-

So restless, so tortured this soul,
without a reason i shattered.
it felt like i can never again be whole.
my heart was ripped and tattered,
My emotions were toyed and battered.
No reason to cry, for i've not got any tears,
No need to shout, for i have not got any fears..
 
So what keeps my head spinning,
my eyes tearing, my mouth swearing?
my heart breaking, stomach churning,
dreams shattering, hopes falling,
this agony is burning, so hot it's killing,
this uncertainty makes me feel like dying..
 
Dying, would be an awfully big adventure and journey
But to leave i have not got the courage in me.
to part with the ones i love and care,
it doesnt seem deserving to them, life is not being fair.
 
I'm tortured every second a clock is ticking,
i'm ripped and shattered so long as my heart is beating.
till i not know what caused my agony
i will breathe and live peacefully.
always in search of answers for my questions,
forever seeking replacements for my tortured emotions..
 
i have not got the courage to question me,
if or not the troubles, were troubles of love.
But how can it possibly be? I am not loved.
Not meant to Be since birth..
 
Living was as good as dying..
Dying, was not possible..
i'm too tired to cry, too tired to love.
i've not got any tears left,
not much much love either...


No comments: