Thursday, July 29, 2004

-=[I Failed Again]=-
 

                   It isn't fair the way life is.. Never letting me smile for long. Life has it's ups and downs i know that but, it's ironic that i'm always down.. not fair, not the least bit fair. first i have been failing, not academically, but emotionally.. i have been ever since that stupid LOVE came into my dictionary and life. it lets everything go but the pain and wounds.  Now i cry..thrice this week. not my intention too. you know the feeling sometimes, when u cant stand it no longer, you just have to let it go..[the tears] it hurts so much inside, i had to walk away from it all..i just had to.. everything was going down.
                  im sorry sally, i had to walk away just now to cry at myself for a moment. forgive me. didnt say bye bye to you.. maybe i should to the world. complications run wild in me.. i felt lied to, betrayed by my own feelings, it was all the emotions in the world i felt.. one only has a certain limit to what one can take sally.. you r a very nice friend.. like a big sister to me.. but none has ever been able to read me... not even the closest of the closest to me.  dont u bother trying... i was like u unpredictable.. but im much a worst case.. trust me on this..  why, now?! why must it happen now...
                 i was just trying to be happy... it had to happen.. there had to be that one FUCKER who shook and slapped my emotions... right before my very eyes and i couldnt bare to do anything about it.. bcos sometimes the closest, are the ones who hurts u the most...i felt slapped tight on my face and i was numb to the extent that i couldnt even retaliate back... this is wrong sally... very wrong... i have been making so many smile.. Do i have to give mine up as well? My smile, my laugh, my words and my joy.... giving that up? what m i to live on then...?cry.cry.cry.cry......


No comments: