Monday, July 26, 2004

Psycology-Tell me The Truth

-=[Khadology: Anger Is Only An Emotion, Me? I'm REAL]=-

Anger, betrayal and jealousy
tell me the truth.
Friendship burns, relations end,
tell me the truth.
 
i cry in silence, i have no tears,
i scream quietly, not exactly in fears.
I've been alone all these years.
i always have, all along.
none knows my agony and misery.
none knows my sorrows and sadness..
This heart is wrenched, ripped and tattered,
hopes and dreams fall & shattered.
i live alone in my own world.
i'm sick, none knows, not family nor friends
Low, deep inside i cry, the world sees it not.
i smile, i luff, i cheer, i entertain.
bcos it's all about it this filthy life..
a stage, a playwright..in which the casting
is a horrible one, unjust and unplanned plot.
to do as the director[situation] says so.
a puppet i am, a sad dark clown..
the world does not need to see me as i am..
the real me even scares myself..
 
Life is a mess, in gold, silver, black and white..
a phantom to roam the stage.
an actress to entertain the world
the laws disappear in an act.
in my world, i wish to live in peace but isnt so...
 
the clock ticks my sadness away..
my heart beats the misery in me..
it revolves arnd the same idea
nothing else bothers the mind
but sheer anger, jealousy and hate..
your presence will soothe the aches.
but you are not here. i can't complain..
when will u be here?
 
Er..do i sound like i'm going thru the troubles of love?
Unlikely..I have no love, I am unloved..
i cry..for my love is no longer around...
She's gone gone gone..
I'm Lost lost lost..

No comments: