Saturday, April 07, 2007

au revoir cherie, till our next kiss, till i get to hold you again..

So happy together....
all the times we've been together my love, never once have you made me feel unloved, or un-cherished. you made me so happy baby. you make me so. i love you so much baby. i do. when i said yes, i mean it baby. because the longer i am with you, the more i am convinced i am that i want to be with you for the rest of my life and you are the man that will make me happy, protect me and love me for the rest of my life. i would do the same for you james, if it means that i get to be with you forever...it breaks my heart that we have to be apart.. it does.
make me happy baby, come back for me. i love you baby. we promised that we'd be strong and i will be. for u, for us. khad will try he damnest to be with you, james, she promised u that. everyday i love you more and more, listen to my heart can u hear it say, i love you, until the end.... of.. time.. come what may. i will love you.. until my dying day. i always will.


james & khad

No comments: